What data do we collect?
LittleWind Show Leads will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide most of the data that we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our website or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
LittleWind Show Leads may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our Social media accounts (Facebook, Etsy, Instagram)
How do we use your data?
LittleWind Show Leads collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our website content and enhance user experience.
When LittleWind Show Leads processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
LittleWind Show Leads would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies (for example trade fairs or dog shows where we participate).
We will not share your data with any other companies for marketing purposes.
You have the right at any time to stop LittleWind Show Leads from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us (contact information at the bottom of the page).
How do we store your data?
LittleWind Show Leads securely stores your data in Finland, and all data is secured from unauthorized access. Our website host and their servers are located in Finland.
LittleWind Show Leads will keep your shipping and billing address, and contact information for the time needed to fulfill the above mentioned reasons, unless there is a legal reason to keep the data longer (for example bookkeeping or business related legal responsibilities).
Your data protection rights
LittleWind Show Leads would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request LittleWind Show Leads for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LittleWind Show Leads correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LittleWind Show Leads erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LittleWind Show Leads restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LittleWind Show Leads processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LittleWind Show Leads transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by contact information below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –LittleWind Show Leads uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising –LittleWind Show Leads uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
VAT Number FI24964277
Keihäsrinne 22 L